Personal visits to all moms delivering at Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Welcome, a Baby bag of goodies.
- Invitation to fun and educational family activities
- A Community Resource Guide to link families to all the local service agencies.
- Parenting Handouts on Care for Mom & Baby, Child Care, Family Relationships, Child Development, and Safety for Your Baby.
- Opportunity to enroll in the Parents as Teachers Program.
All children will learn, grow and develop to realize their full potential and receive:
- Personal Visits – during which your Parent Educator will share age-appropriate child development and parenting information using the “Born to Learn” model
- Parent Group Meetings – opportunities to share information about parenting issues and child development.
- Screening – to assess your child’s overall development and health, hearing, and vision.
- Resource Network – that links your family to other community services.
- Kids Kash – the incentive program that allows families to earn essential items for their children at Christmas.
Please feel free to call our office for more information at 706-253-6488